| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in March is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with seldom any rain. Only 59.2mm (2.3in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: