| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in February is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 72.6mm (2.9in) of water is deposited across an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: