| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in August is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is faintly wet with rain every now and then. Around 186.9mm (7.4in) of liquid falls across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: