| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet with rain occasionally. Around 182.8mm (7.2in) of water accrues across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: