| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in July is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat soggy with rain once in a while. A sizable 243.5mm (9.6in) of H2O is deposited during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: