| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belize City in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 51.7mm (2in) of water is discharged across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Belize City April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Belize City, Belize
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Belize City: