Belize City Climate & Temperature
- Belize City, Belize is at 17°32'N, 88°17'W, 5 m (16 ft). See map.
- Belize City has a tropical monsoonal climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Am) with a dry season and a heavy monsoon the rest of year, no cold season.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Belize City is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.8 degrees Celsius (78.4 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2008.8 mm (79.1 inches) which is equivalent to 2008.8 Litres/m² (49.27 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Belize City you would come out nearest to the climate station at Cocos Island A.M.O., Australia where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Belize City, Belize Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: